The majority of commercial sidewalks are concrete and that’s no coincidence; the material properties of concrete give business owners a number of significant advantages, including:
- Durability–sidewalks offices and other commercial buildings get a lot of foot traffic as clients, employees, and delivery personnel come and go. And some businesses pile even more abuse onto their sidewalks by moving vehicles and heavy machinery back and forth from storage. Pouring concrete sidewalks is the best way to keep your walkways safe and attractive for years to come.
- Low maintenance–compared to alternative materials, concrete sidewalk requires minimal upkeep.
- Slip resistance–keep your customers safe by choosing concrete sidewalk installation. Concrete sidewalks are naturally slip-resistant, and these properties can be enhanced with a number of textured finishes that double as decorative touches.
- Weather resistance–concrete sidewalk installations can stand up to the worst weather and seasonal treatments, like salt and sand.
- Green construction–concrete sidewalk installations use no harmful chemicals or solvents, and Sam the Concrete Man always sources materials locally to reduce emissions.
- Affordability–though pricing is affected by many factors, pouring concrete sidewalks is usually cheaper than laying bricks or shipping in stone. And the value only increases when using stamped concrete sidewalks to mimic more expensive materials.
If you’re considering concrete sidewalk installation for your business, look no further than Sam the Concrete Man!
Concrete sidewalk installation
Sam the Concrete Man offers a huge selection of concrete sidewalk installation, design, and repair services, including:
- Pouring concrete sidewalk
- Custom concrete sidewalk installation
- Stamped concrete sidewalk
- Scored concrete designs
- Concrete stenciling
- Concrete sidewalk repair
- Concrete sidewalk resurfacing
- Concrete sidewalk sealing, and more!
Free concrete sidewalk installation quotes
Call us or fill out the brief contact form on our website to learn more about our wide range of commercial concrete sidewalk installation, design, and repair services.