Designing a welcoming business entryway is crucial for driving sales and winning foot traffic from the competition.
There are plenty of materials you can choose from, but concrete entryways are becoming increasingly popular shopping districts.
That might be because concrete entryways offer so many benefits beyond their signature strength and functionality. Some of the advantages of concrete entryways include:
- Damage resistance–modern concrete entryways resist scratches, scuffs, and general wear-and-tear better than most alternatives. They are also completely fire resistant.
- Lower life-cycle costs–with proper maintenance, modern concrete entryways may last upwards of 30 years!
- Slip-resistance–add texture via rock salt or light broom finishes to keep your customers safe, even in wet weather and slippery conditions.
- Lower cost–especially when you design your concrete entryways to mimic high-end materials like marble, stone, and fancy woodgrain.
- Green construction–concrete entryways do not contain harmful chemicals or solvents, and Sam the Concrete Man always ensures local production and delivery to reduce emissions.
- Temperature control–light-colored concrete stays cooler than darker alternative materials.
- Design flexibility–explore countless design options you can incorporate to elevate your concrete walkways above the drab slab that might come to mind!
Interested in leveraging the benefits of concrete entryways for your business? Look no further than Sam the Concrete Man.
Free concrete entryway service quotes
At Sam The Concrete Man, we offer a wide selection of concrete entryway designs and services, including:
- Concrete entryway repair, sealing, and restoration
- Concrete entryway design consultations
- Stamped concrete entryways
- Concrete scoring
- Concrete stenciling
- Polished concrete
- Colored concrete entryways
- Exposed aggregate designs, and much more!
Call us or fill out the quick contact form on our website to book your free consultation today. All estimates are completely free and there is never any pressure to buy–we just want to explain what concrete entryway options are available to you in your area.